Kratom resin is created by boiling down Kratom leaf into a concentrated paste or tar. The process is similar to that of Kratom extract. The resin can be heated (melted) and mixed into tea or coffee and drank for effect. Because this is a concentrated form of Kratom, it is much stronger and less is needed for effect.
If you'd want to make your own Kratom Resin:
- Add 25 - 35 grams of kratom powder to a pot filled with 1 liter of water.
- Gently boil, stirring every 2 - 3 minutes.
- When half of the water has evaporated, strain the leaves and place the liquid aside.
- Add the strained leaves & fresh 1 liter of water and repeat steps 1 - 3.
- Once repeated, discard the leaves/leaf powder.
- Combine the 2 volumes of water/extract/liquid and gently boil down.
- Remove liquid once it's reached a syrup like consistency.
- It can be placed on wax paper or ceramic plate and placed into freezer.